The Mr and Miss Physique Nigeria contest is a contest that is driven to motivate the average Nigerian to live a fit and healthy lifestyle. It’s not a pageant or bodybuilding contest but to win it you need a well rounded physique.
The contest would be starting with a series of monthly online photo voting competitions geared to building a large fan base for the contest and get contestants for the main event coming up October/November this year. Unlike most competitions we are going to take our time and get a large fan base so that the first show would be one to remember with a lot of sponsors and the winners will truly be celebrities because they will have a large fan base.
Winners of the monthly contests wud automatically qualify for the show and get a group of other bonuses like;
* Interviews featured on 3 blogs – courtesy; House Of Twitch, Allthingsfitnez and Twitch Active.
* One month’s gym membership – courtesy; Megatron Gym Ajah and Twitch Active.
* Modeling training – courtesy; Onyx Modeling Academy.
* An opportunity to represent Sokoto state at the Mr Ideal Nigeria 2013 pageant (male winner only). – courtesy; House Of Twitch.
* Fitness Training – courtesy; Allthingsfitnez.
Note: Height doesn’t matter and to win the monthly contest, the contestants won’t have to appear in person (except off course if they win, they will have to come in person to claim their prizes). Contestants will only be judged based on their pictures.
Registration is free!!!
Registration ends on the one (1) but last day of every month.
1. LIKE our page http://www.facebook.com/allthingsfitnez and then send a photo of yourself and details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Your pictures must be a recent full body
photos of you in a swimsuit. (Ladies can wear a half sleeveless top on a pair of Bum shorts or short skirt. The idea is to see you arms, legs/thigh, and mid-section, to help determine weather or not you are fit to win the contest.)
3. Your details should state; your name, age, occupation, location, hobby, experience in fitness modeling, exercise routine, why you want to win and any other info about yourself
that you think is relevant. Please send these details in orderly form to email@example.com.
– To pass the audition stage, your picture must be of good quality; You can take the pictures with a phone or handled device but it must be very clear. Also know that your costume and picture background do matter.
– please when sending your details arrange them in proper order if not you may not make it through the audition stage. We don’t want to have to sort out your registration details for you.
– its a voting contest so votes carry 50% and the judges scores will carry 50% of the total score.
– If any of the winners are not able to claim any particular prize due to location or any reason at all the contestant next in line will claim the prize in question.
– Registration is free!!!
– Registration ends on the one (1) but last day of every month.
For more details or sponsorship contact us on:
visit our fan page; http://www.facebook.com/allthingsfitnez
Mr and Miss physique Nigeria is brought to you by Vineyard Marketers in conjunction with Allthingsfitnez.
* Twitch Active (a mobile fitness outfit.
Their aim is to bring fitness to your door
steps. They are pretty affordable and
have a gym in VI. And they have the
sexiest CEO in Nigeria)
* Megatron Gym Ajah (now this is a
standard and modernized gym with state
of the art equipments. 1 of the best
gyms in the ajah-epe axis and its very
* Onyx (a top international modeling agency and photograghy company. Owners of first modeling academy in Nigeria – Onyx Modeling Academy)