We are just about rounding up the first edition of the Mr and Miss physique Nigeria monthly photo contest (January edition) and I just decided to write about the next edition (february edition) to help the contestants and supporters know what we have in stock for them.
First of all let’s take a look at what ‘Mr and Miss physique Nigeria’ contest is about.
The Mr and miss physique Nigeria contest is a contest that is driven to motivate the average Nigerian to live a fit and healthy lifestyle. It’s not a pageant or bodybuilding contest but to win you have to have a well rounded physique.
The contest wud be starting with a series of monthly online photo voting competitions geared to building a large fan base for the contest. Unlike most competitions we are going to take our time and get a large fan base so that the first show would be one to remember; with a lot of sponsors.
Winners of the monthly contests would automatically qualify for the final show and get a group of other bonuses
Note: there are no height restrictions and you won’t have to appear in person to win (except off-course if you win you will have to come in person to claim your prizes). You will only be judged based on your photograph.
The winners for the month of february will go home with:
* a photo-session (pictures wud be featured online)
* an interview featured on 3 blogs
* a months gym subscription
* feature in the #1 fitness mag in africa the ‘ultimate fitness mag’
* male winner gets an automatic pass to the ‘Mr Ideal Nigeria’ 2012 pageant
* winners qualify for the MPN final show
1. LIKE our page http://www.facebook.com/kayceethaplaya and then send your photo to email@example.com before the 30th of January. You can use a phone or any handheld device to take the photo, as long as the photo comes out clear.
2. Your photo must be a recent full body
photo in swimsuit with details stating
* your name, age, occupation,
location, hobby, experience in fitness
modeling, exercise routine, why you want
to win and any other info about yourself
that you think is relevant.
Registration is totally free!
Registration ends on the 30th of January!
For more details contact us on:
visit our fan page; http://www.facebook.com/kayceethaplaya
Or leave a comment on this post.
Mr and Miss physique Nigeria is brought to you by vanyard marketers in conjunction with allthingsfitnez.
Our sponsors for the february edition are:
* House of twitch (organizers of the Mr ideal Nigeria and the Miss omolewa pageant, event mangers and co-owners of the #1 fitness mag in africa, ultimate fitness mag).
Websites: http://www.mridealnigeria.com and http://www.missomolewa.com
* Twitch active (a mobile fitness outfit. Their aim is to bring fitness to your door steps. They are pretty affordable and have a gym in VI. And they have the sexiest CEO in Nigeria. Ladies y’all should check him out)
* megatron gym ajah (now this is a standard and modernized gym with state of the art equipments. 1 of the best gyms in the ajah-epe axis and its very affordable)
Website: coming soon
* Jorge Wong Photography (a mobile photo-company. They cover events and do portfolios for models. If you want to add colors and a touch of natural to your portfolio as a model this is a go to company.)
Website: coming soon